Tuesday, November 1, 2011

See? I can say no when I need to...

Actually, I'm still not really sure if I can say no to my kid or not, because technically, Brigid never asked for this horse. She was just more than happy to roll around on the floor of the local Toys 'R Us on it, while Steve and I stood there, taking pictures of her like idiots.

But we were able to get in and out of the store, with only diapers and a present for the next door neighbor, without a complete meltdown, so I count that as a parenting win for the week.

(And I'm definitely not mentioning the fact that we bribed her to behave with a couple of Skittles along the way, because it was Halloween weekend, and the salesperson gave them to her as we walked in, and it wasn't my idea, so it totally doesn't count. We still win.)









Also, the Style Lush 2011 Holiday Gift Guide is up today, so if you need great gift ideas for anyone in your family at under $25 each, you should definitely stop by and check it out. It's all kinds of awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!