Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cherish Every Moment

This morning, my mother-in-law and I took Caitlin to this massive garden about 30 minutes from my house, to see all of the spring daffodils before they died off. This is almost every picture I took of Caitlin:
Some ladies asked me at one point if she was running away, and I said, 'No. She's just running.' Because that is ALL. SHE. DOES. 

EVER. 

This afternoon, Brigid facetimed me (in the kitchen) from her playroom (which is JUST DOWN THE HALL FROM THE KITCHEN!!!) to tell me that she was hungry and that she wanted me to bring her a piece of string cheese. 

I, being the terrible mother that I am, made her get up and get it herself, so I hope she learned THAT is not going to fly around here, but still...

You have to admire such a dedication to 'resourcefulness' at such a young age, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. SHE FACETIMED YOU? She is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were still blogging! Just scrolled through your posts--- can't believe how big your sweet babes are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!