Monday, October 15, 2012

Saturday at the Patch

I love fall. I love football and cooler weather and pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING. I love the changing leaves and the scent of the air and every fall activity that has ever existed. I love the start of the holiday season.

And I am beyond determined that Brigid will love all of these things, too.

Of course, birthing her in October was a stroke of genius on my part, obviously, because who doesn't love their birthday month?

But beyond that, we pack our weekends full of fun activities, starting around the end of September, just to increase that whole 'FALL IS AWESOME!!!' brainwashing thing I have going on around here. And on the schedule for this weekend?

The pumpkin patch!!!

The pumpkin patch, where Brigid picked out $40 worth of pumpkins, and I couldn't say no to a single one of them, because I liked them all, too.

The pumpkin patch, where Brigid demanded something, which, in Brigid speak, means something sweet to eat, and I responded by buying a small loaf of pumpkin bread, a fried apple pie, and a pumpkin muffin, because, again, when it comes to the pumpkin stuff, 'no' doesn't seem to be an option for me.
The pumpkin patch, where I'd love to spend the rest of my fall, if we could get that worked out. Now, who do I talk to about making this happen?

1 comment:

  1. You're really making me want to go to the pumpkin patch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!