Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby's First Photo Shoot

We have this amazingly wonderful photographer that we've been to several times, for solo pictures of Brigid over the last few years, as well as family photos from last fall. And even though we already have more pictures in our house than space to display them, I'm going to try really, really hard to keep Caitlin out of the second child zone (you know...been there, done that, take pictures of yourself, kid, because I wore myself out with your big sister...). So, we scheduled a newborn photo session.

And while Brigid's session lasted something like four hours, and while she, in her naked, newborn photo shoot state, peed on me (and worse) five or six times, Caitlin's session was a breeze. Two and a half hours (and one pooped on moment each for Steve and I) later, I'm pretty sure we ended up with some of the cutest photos ever taken in the history of baby photography. Not that I'm biased, or anything...
(The actual photographer's pictures are on Facebook, and they look much better than this, I swear...this is just one I snapped with my phone in between scene changes...)

I've seen three of the pictures so far, and I want them all, which I think means I might be in trouble when our photographer gives us the other 10 or so proofs she's working through. I'm thinking a bigger house might not be out of the question at this point...

1 comment:

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!