Thursday, May 15, 2014

Twinsies!

Brigid is at an age where dressing to match her sister is fun for her, while Caitlin is at an age where she can't fight me on what she's wearing. And because I'm afraid that neither of them will be in these current stages for long, I'd like to take advantage of it as much as I can.

Little girls! In matching outfits! I am sorry, but there is nothing NOT cute about that occurrence. Even when the little girls in question are making goofy faces, like so...
(Why could I not just get ONE PICTURE with both of them smiling in a normal way at the same time? I took about 25 pictures, and THESE WERE THE BEST IN THE BUNCH. Come on, ladies, work with me, here. Although in that first picture? The one where Caitlin looks like she's about to go all celebrity-attacking-paparazzi on me? I might get that one framed. It's just so Caitlin...)

(Brigid has deep thoughts that need to be thunk, ok? She would prefer it if we would just leave her alone, already.)

2 comments:

  1. I love those little sun dresses. Those are my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching dresses! I swear, matching dresses are the only reason I had a preference for Ryan to be a girl. They've had coordinating clothes, but it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!