Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Early Bird

I am pretty busy most days, so when I get a few minutes of free time, I like to tackle fun projects that I've lined up for myself. And for the long weekend?

Well, don't judge me or anything, but the project that I tackled? It involved Halloween decorations.

Yes, I know that it's only September. Yes, I know I am beyond early for all of this. Yes, I know that as I went through Target yesterday, they were just starting to put out their own Halloween decorations, meaning that I BEAT TARGET WITH MY DECORATIONS!

And I don't care. It takes me some time to get everything the way I like it (I'm still not completely done at the moment), and I want plenty of time to enjoy my creepy house when I am officially finished, so I started two months out.

Plus, because I am so on top of all things Halloween related, I am now the proud parent of an almost two-year old who can imitate a ghost, complete with 'oooooooo' noises and jazz hands,* thankyouverymuch.

So there.

*Yeah, I don't get the jazz hands, either, but it's beyond adorable to see her do it...








2 comments:

  1. Oooh! We need to start putting up our decorations too. And I definitely need to teach Elizabeth to do a ghost imitation with jazz hands too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ghost is complete without jazz hands. Geez. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!