Monday, April 23, 2012

PT update...and some in-progress bedroom pictures

So far, today, Brigid has successfully asked to go to the bathroom twice, plus once urged me that she needed to go and we'd better hurry, only to show me that she had, in fact, already done her #2 business in her drawers. But still...

Two out of three ain't bad.

Add to that the fact that we spent almost all of Sunday out of the house without an accident, and the dry pull-up that she woke up in this morning, and I'm starting to think she may, at least a bit, have an understanding of how this whole potty thing should work.

So...woo!

And, because I know the trials and tribulations of my daughter's bathroom habits probably aren't as thrilling to you as they are to me, Steve took a couple of cell phone pictures of Brigid's still-a-little-in-progress new room:








I'll take some actual pictures, in decent light, once we add the last few touches to the room, but I think it's safe to say that I am beyond happy with how everything turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!