Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shhh....

Don't say it too loudly, because you might spook her, but Brigid has gone two days (nights not included) with no diaper. Two days, two dry naps, two small accidents.

Well, one small accident. I think yesterday's accident involved the brown stuff, so there's nothing small about that.

But still...

Two days. INCLUDING A TRIP TO MCDONALD'S!!! A trip out of the house, with no accident.

I. Am. Pumped.

I might also be overreacting just a bit, but after the sleep regression we've been dealing with this past week, I will take whatever awesome win I can get. And two days of no diapers seems like a win to me.

Now, if we could just tackle that big girl bed situation...

5 comments:

  1. I am applauding! Silently, of course, so she doesn't hear me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I hope things continue for you, it's so nice to not have to deal with diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WIN! That's a total win and you should definitely be proud and excited! Good times are coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome!!! S potty trained really quickly, so we were really blessed with that. Each small victory was HUGE to us. I'm praying that we get two quick-to-train girls. Are you guys working with any sort of reward system or anything? That really worked for us! And we didn't use candy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!