Monday, June 6, 2011

Full Body Armor, Take 2

At church on Sunday, Brigid reversed her recent trend of wanting nothing to do with her mother, deciding that she would instead be held by me the entire time we were there. And that was fine with me, up until the end of the Mass.

Because at the end of the Mass, Miss Brigid, getting a little tired of being in one place for so long, started getting a little punchy.

Literally.

After taking about four shots to the face, I sternly told her that we do not hit, that she was hurting mommy, and that it wasn't nice. I told her that she was being a bad girl and that I wasn't happy about it. And Brigid responded with an enormous hug and multiple kisses.

Because she may be rotten, but she is learning fast, that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!