Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Garden

A couple of months ago, Steve came home with this tomato growing kit that included some sort of cardboard greenhouse contraption that you start the tomato seeds in before the weather is ready for planting. And I mocked him to no end, because I told him there was no way these stupid seeds, in this stupid cardboard greenhouse were ever going to grow into tomato plants worthy of a garden.

I was wrong...



Now, if we could just fast forward through these next few weeks, until the drainage on our backyard is corrected, so we could get these off of our porch and out of the sight of our Homeowners' Association Board, I'd be even happier with the situation...

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so what was this contraption?? My husband's been trying to come up with a way to grow tomatoes at our house! He did the hanging tomato thingy and that lasted only a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting that it actually worked! I really wanted to plant tomatoes this year but I waited too long. Next year for sure though.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very impressive of steve and the tomatoes. The hubby just planed a garden in the yard and I cannot wait to see what sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Yay for homegrown veggies!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!