Friday, May 11, 2012

If you'll excuse me for just a moment...

...I'll be sitting over here, simultaneously crying my eyes out and dancing for joy, because my baby is leaving me for a few days to go to the beach with her father.

Will I miss her?

More than anything.

Will I still revel in the fact that (other than letting the dogs out a couple of times during the day, and maybe feeding them, if they're really well behaved) I won't need to get out of bed on Sunday for THE WHOLE, ENTIRE DAY, OMG WHAT WILL I DO WITH MYSELF??\#$!?!@#@!?

Oh, buddy. You'd better believe it.

---------------------------------------------

A happy Mother's Day weekend to all of you wonderful mothers out there, and a very, very, very special happy Mother's Day to my favorite mother of them all, that lovely lady up in Indiana who raised me to be the spectacularly awesome woman I am today...

(Shut up, you all know I am spectacularly awesome...)

(Also, Mom? If I don't call on Sunday? It's totally because I'm sleeping. Because, you know, not to brag or anything, but I don't have to get out of bed on Sunday. At all. Consider this fair warning...)

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah! That sounds like a winning Mother's Day to me. Chris works weekends so I do not get that luxury but I forgive him, most days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!