Saturday, February 13, 2010

This is not what I expected from Atlanta











Dear Georgia-

If I wanted to deal with a gray and snowy winter, I'd have stayed up north. Also, turning my back deck into a solid sheet of ice so slick that one step outside led to me flat on my back? So not cool.

I expect big things from you this summer to make up for this mess.

Hugs and kisses,
Tara

(I apologize that I don't have pictures of me limping around the house today, complaining about my bruised tailbone, to post for your enjoyment. Or pictures of me lying on the frozen ground, which would probably be more entertaining for most. I'm sure if you ask nicely, Steve would love nothing more than to demonstrate both events...)

(Also, I may or may not have had a glass or two of wine before this occurred, which might have contributed to the fall. But mostly, it was the ice...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!