Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Indiana Pictures!

Well, there is definitely a reason that Steve is the photographer of the family.  It turns out, I completely and totally suck at being responsible for documenting special events in our lives.  I took some pictures in Indiana, but, if I'm being completely honest, most of them are terrible.

However, I didn't entirely fail at the task, as I did manage to catch the general gist of the weekend, in just a couple of shots.  So, maybe I'm not a terrible photographer, after all.  Maybe I just have a knack for minimalist photo journalism.

Or, maybe not...

Anyway, there was time spent in the pool...


...and time spent on the back porch, eating popsicles.


There were some sweet shades, dude!



Basically, I'd say she had a good time...


Until next summer, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!