Friday, July 22, 2011

That's not how that goes...

Once again, Brigid seems to lack the general idea of how things work...

 
 



...although, since she's hanging out with her feet up while Papa does all of the work for her, maybe, just maybe, she has a better grasp on things than I'm giving her credit for.

Isn't that fire truck awesome? It was my dad's when he was a kid, which makes it a three generation toy now. Do they even make things that last for three generations anymore? Also, we were watching an episode of American Pickers once (and by we, I mean Steve...I was probably doing some sort of internet chatting at the time), and they (they being the pickers, of course) went nuts over a similar toy. Steve's been slightly nervous that my parents were going to get rid of this one ever since...

But after seeing Brigid in it last week? I think it's probably pretty safe to say it's not going anywhere any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!