Monday, May 16, 2011

Fly Baby

Brigid on the drive to the airport on Sunday:


Brigid on the tram in the airport from our gate to the baggage claim area:


Notice how there are no pictures of Brigid actually on the plane? That would be because I was too busy reading/singing/foot rubbing/M&M shoving to take any. And when I wasn't doing that, I was trying to prevent B from kicking the seat in front of her, without it all devolving into yet another screaming fit. I am tired.

And I am not getting on another plane with that kid for a very, very, very long time. It's going to take me some time to forget this one, that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you sound like me after the few flights I've taken with our gal, especially with the seat-kicking. I bought snacks for the people in front of us because I felt so bad for her behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I did not want to hear that. I have to fly, by myself, with the toddler this summer. I am afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhaha. That's totally going to be P this summer when we go to Boston. I can guarantee it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!