Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Procrastination

Hey, you know what's really stressful?

Trying to pack for a weekend away. Which you will be leaving for on a plane. For the first time with a mobile toddler. In the midst of some heightened airport security.

If you need me, I'll be curled up in the corner, playing on the internet.

If I ignore the empty suitcase, it will eventually fill itself up, in the most efficient way possible, yes?


Brigid absolutely agrees with me. With a wink, of course.

PS: I'm posting on Style Lush today! Go say hi! I'm much more coherent over there, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh...scary. Very, very scary. And since I hate flying in general, it's not something I've attempted with my daughter yet.

    Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!