Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Festival

The weather this weekend was absolutely gorgeous, so when Steve mentioned on our way to church on Sunday that he'd like to stop by one of the local festivals on our way home for a short time, I was all for it. I mean, laundry can always wait, right?

So, we went to the festival. We wandered the booths, watched a little bit of a puppet show, and picked up some kettle corn (and learned that B can say 'pop', for popcorn, while we were at it...). I had a corn dog (my fair food downfall...), Steve ate some crawfish, and Brigid ignored all attempts we made to feed her some chicken.

She did get really excited about a free balloon, though.


All in all, I'd say the day was a success.








{Photo Credit: My brother-in-law}

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Brigid had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like fun! Brigid is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the laundry can always, always wait. (Your little girl is just too cute for words. Arranged marriage? Think about it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! Seriously, I don't think she can get any cuter. And I'm sure you're loving hearing her say new words! Pop is a fun one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!