Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Family Time

The smallest room in the house happens to be the only room in the house with doors that can contain the wild beast we lovingly refer to as Caitlin (when she's not pulling everything out of every cabinet or off of every shelf within her reach), and it also happens to be the room in the house where we've shoved all of the toys. So of course, it's going to be the room we all tend to congregate in when we're looking for a little bit of hassle-free togetherness.
Did I mention it's also my favorite room in the house?

(Ok, fine. My favorite room in the house is the sunroom, because it has comfy chairs, pretty views, and a fireplace. But the playroom is a close second...)

1 comment:

  1. I daydream of a perfectly baby proofed house, one with little locking half doors everywhere that you could use to close off all the rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!