Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Let's even things up some, shall we?

I was told by my mother that it really wasn't fair for me to post so many pictures of Brigid yesterday, without including at least ONE of Miss Caitlin, if only to prove that I wasn't out taking Brigid for a walk while I left Caitlin sleeping alone in the house (I mean, that part wasn't explicitly stated, but I'm sure that's what she was getting at...*), and I realized she was probably right. My poor youngest child is already going to be suffering from birthday party envy as soon as she learns to understand what she's looking at in the various picture books we have lying around here and there, so do I really want her to think I couldn't be bothered taking pictures of her every other day of the year, too?

No. No, I do not.


Oh, that kid. She is so very, very cute. And...so very, very BLONDE.

Seriously. Where in the world did that come from? Why don't either one of my kids look like me in any way, shape, or form? This is so ridiculously unfair.


*I know that's not what my mother was getting at. She just wanted to see pictures of what used to be her youngest granddaughter, but is now her middle granddaughter, as my younger sister just added a THIRD GRANDDAUGHTER to the family. My parents are so excited about spoiling another little girl, and I ABSOLUTELY can't wait to get up to Indiana at the end of April to meet my very first niece. BABY!!!

1 comment:

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!