Monday, April 12, 2010

Late...AGAIN!

Yeah. So. Easter.

Easter was over a week ago, and we took some really cute pictures. And much like St. Patrick’s Day, I’m obviously a little behind the times in sharing these really cute pictures. And this time, I can’t use the excuse that I didn’t know that the pictures existed, because I was there when they were taken. I know, I’m just as shocked as you are that my attempts at a baby book failed miserably. Is it alright to blame my family in this case? I mean, they were in town last week, and it did distract me from getting the pictures uploaded to the computer. So I think that’s what I’ll go with. Anyway, commence the cuteness…



I thought this holiday was about chocolate? What’s with all of the eggs? Oh well, food is food…


I’m looking down, I’m looking down…


and POSE! Now that’s how you take a natural looking picture, people.


Just hanging out, minding my own business…


…Oh look, a pretty flower. I wonder if this will freak Grandma out…


…Well, now. That didn’t take long at all…


Man, she is quick…



Think she’d be as quick the second time around?

And now, the rest of the pictures. Without my witty (maybe?) commentary. Notice how she’s refusing to look at the camera in any of these pictures? Easter Sunday was a crabby day for little miss Brigid, and the only reason she’s not crying in these pictures is because I am standing off camera making crazy noises. I swear, we took a zillion pictures, and this is what we came out with. I imagine life before digital cameras was insanely expensive with the film budget.

Also, please note the baby toes. I mean, are you kidding me with all of that cuteness? Honestly, I think that’s my favorite part of this kid. And yes, I realize I have become one of those people, but who am I to stand strong in the face of such cute toes? Sorry.













Happy belated Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!