Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby's first flight...

So, I'm tired.  I am very, very, very tired.  I'm so tired, in fact, that I have nothing good to say about this weekend other than to say that we survived. 

Wait, that sounds wrong.  I have a ton of fantastic things to say about this weekend, I just can't really get them out right now because I'm too tired to form the pretty sentences that you would normally see on this here site. 

And do you know what I do when I can't form the pretty sentences?  I tell you that Brigid wasn't too bad on the plane, that we really enjoyed the game, and that we're happy to be home.

Then I tell you that I'll post the full details tomorrow, complete with my usual crappy cell phone picture accompaniments.  And you agree to come back later to read about all of our adventures.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!