Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vacation Pictures, Part III

The one with all of the landscapes...

I like Steve's landscape pictures.  Really, I do.  But I also like making fun of Steve for all of the landscape pictures he takes.  And let's be honest, I wouldn't be me if I didn't.

Anyway, here is a small selection of a few of my favorites from the week...


These pictures don't really need any sort of running commentary from me, I think.  Just enjoy the beauty, and be jealous that you weren't there to see it live with us...







And, a couple of more pictures from Greg and his hipstamatic, of course...



The first one, it's a little creepy to me, a little too 'walk towards the light', if you will.  But the second one?  I'm kind of a fan of the old school feel.

And that was our trip. 

Seriously, I'd really love to go back soon.  Like maybe now.  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!