Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vacation Pictures, Part II

Baby pictures!! 

We didn't really take any fabulously down and dirty baby pictures with the good camera, because we didn't really want to risk the good camera when there was sand flying through the air.  So, this is what we're left with...

Still pretty adorable, if I do say so myself.

These first two pictures?  Taken by my brother-in-law, Greg, with his iPhone and the hipstamatic app.  He'd like you all to know he's available to photograph weddings and other special events...as long you're o.k. with nothing but camera phone pictures, that is.


Personally, I'm a fan.  I think the second one is one of my favorites from the entire trip.

And now, the rest of the story...

I can't believe I'm voluntarily posting these pictures of myself, but if I don't, Brigid will think I was never around during her childhood.  I'm doing this for you, kiddo!


Grandma Gillespie has a sick sense of humor.


Overall, I'd say the kid enjoyed herself...






Of course, you can't forget to wave goodnight to the moon!


And back to having fun...



Now when do I get to go back?!?!?

Coming tomorrow?  Steve, the serious photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!