Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Many Faces

Brigid had a dentist appointment on Monday morning, and she was a total superstar, with only one minor breakdown when the hygienist rubbed the flouride stuff all over her teeth.

And really, if you've tasted that fake bubble gum flavored crap, you really don't blame her for that small crying jag, do you?

Anyway...what better way to celebrate a teeth cleaning than by undoing all of that hard work in the dentist's office with a trip for gummi bear topped ice cream?
I still taste that flouride. I sure wish my mom would do something to make this all go away...
GUMMI BEARS!!!! ON ICE CREAM!!! Score.
Gee, mom! You're totally the best.
I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. With the best mom, ever.
Wait? WHAT? I have to SHARE this ice cream with you? That's total BS, mom.

Total. BS.

2 comments:

  1. Ha!

    Let's trade. I'll take Brigid to her next appointment and you come here and take Elizabeth to hers. Bring some earplugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo montage is AWESOME. She's so expressive!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!