Thursday, July 15, 2010

Turns out, I still hate to fly...

And, I am officially in Denver.

Woo!

While I was stressing out over the flight and the weather the pilot announced was 'between us and the airport' and the fact that my phone chose today to go on the fritz,* Brigid was apparently bar hopping with her sitters for the weekend.



She looks much more relaxed than her mother, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure that after my mini mid-air freak-out, Steve and I could use a little bar hopping of our own.

I am a joy to travel with, that's for sure.


*As much as I'd like to place the blame for my iPhone problems squarely on Apple and Steve Jobs, it turns out that sticking said iPhone in your sports bra while running in 90 degree heat is not a good idea. Something about sweat and an electronic device shorting out. Who knew? On the plus side, everything is finally dry and back on track. I can now resume pestering my mother-in-law for hourly updates on the baby. WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!