Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh, just another milestone. No big deal, or anything...

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but we officially have a baby with teeth. That's right...teeth, plural. As in, more than one. As in, after two months of relatively textbook teething symptoms, the kid said, 'Screw this, I'm not going through another long, drawn out teething process. I'm just going to pop the second tooth out within a week of the first. Because I can.' And, she did. The first one came through last weekend while Steve and I were out of town, and the pediatrician had to point the second one out to me on Friday morning. As focused as we've been on these missing teeth, you'd think I'd have noticed that the second one had already joined the first, but you'd be wrong. You'd also be wrong if you didn't think I was abnormally excited about the bite marks these new teeth left in the foam toy Brigid was chewing on last night. In fact, I may or may not have had an internal debate with myself on exactly how insanely annoying I'd become if I took a picture of these bite marks, to post on this here website.

In case you're wondering, the rational side that argued I'd be ridiculously insanely annoying to do such a thing won out, so no pictures were taken.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!