Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meanwhile, back at home...

My dogs will need therapy after the three whole nights they spent away from Steve and I.  Brigid, on the other hand, was apparently less than worried about her missing parents.  Sure, she was happy to see us when we got home, but with all of the fun she was having without us, I'm not entirely sure she even realized we were gone.  Apparently, when you get to do things like visit Toys R' Us and play with everything in the store, boring things like mom and dad don't really cross your mind.






Of course, it apparently wasn't all fun and games...


Oh yeah...see if I leave that kid home without me again!

1 comment:

  1. DON'T TORMENT THAT BABY!!! HAHAHA. Madison loves those things!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!