Thursday, July 1, 2010

Remember when I said she stood up that one time?

So, last weekend, Brigid pulled herself up into the standing position using our ottoman/coffee table one time.  One.  Time.  And we clapped and told her what a big girl she was.

Huge mistake.  HUGE!

Flash forward to Tuesday afternoon.  I put Brigid in her pack n' play so I could go into the kitchen to heat some food up for her (squash, if you're interested in the details...), and this is what I came back to find:



Sure, she was just as pleased as could be by this development.  I, on the other hand, was just imagining how next week I'll turn around and find her on the ground because she's figured out how to pull herself up into a standing position, then launch herself over the side of the whole contraption.  And in my imagination, this will not be a pleasant day.

As if that wasn't enough to stress me out, we had this a little later:



Yeah, I had no part in that one, either.  No part, at all. 

She's on the move, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Guess I should probably get back to finishing up that whole baby-proofing thing, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!