Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh yeah, this seems safe...

Now that she's no longer a lump of newborn baby that wakes up in the exact spot where she fell asleep, Brigid is starting to worry me.

Exhibit A:






Although Steve put her to bed last night, I think it's safe to assume this is not how he left her.

On the plus side, she appears to be a very sound sleeper, so I won't have to worry about waking her up when I go to check on her EVERY HOUR from now until she's 5. Or, you know, 18.

Oh yeah, I'm totally going to be that parent. She is definitely going to hate me when she hits high school...


PS: Thanks for the overnight diaper disaster suggestions yesterday! We tried going one size up for the night, and it seemed to work, so we'll see how it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!