Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things I want to remember

1) The way you smile and wiggle your entire body when I come in to get you out of your crib in the morning.

2) The way you smile and bounce up and down when I get home from work.

3) The look of concentration on your face when you're trying to get your toe into your mouth. And the look of surprise when your thumb ends up in there instead.

4) The way you fall asleep with your hands clasped together over your eyes. You take your bottle that way when you're tired, and it lets me know that I’m going to have a hard time keeping you awake to finish the whole thing. And sometimes, after you fall asleep, one hand slips down, and you end up sleeping in your swooning pose. And it's adorable.

5) The feel of you sleeping soundly in my arms. When you're older, I'll probably complain about how heavy you are when you're sleeping, but right now? Right now, you're perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!