Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dance Party!!

Have I talked about the toddler dance party turned dizzy bat game recently?  Because I now have video evidence of just such an event!

Granted, it's crappy iPhone video evidence, but she doesn't exactly give me a heads up when she's in the mood to dance, so I go with whatever I have available...
 
 

Special Disclaimer: No babies were injured in the filming of this video, although after that last fall behind the chair?  She jumped up and proceeded to faceplant into the little step leading to a slightly raised portion of the room just beyond where she was.  I don't think she was too happy with that portion of the dance routine...

3 comments:

  1. WE DO THIS SO OFTEN, I cannot even describe! Dance parties are our favorite! And they usual result in one or both of us falling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...just laughed out loud at my desk!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!