Thursday, February 10, 2011

Smile! It will FORCE you to be happy!

I was feeling much better yesterday. Today? Eh, not so much.

Also? I woke up to this:




And, if I haven't made it clearly known just how I feel about that, then you just don't know me at all. Obviously.

Of course, we were under an awful winter weather advisory or warning or something, so I guess I should be happy that that's all she wrote. Silver linings and all of that stuff.

Look! Cute kid!!













Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. "I like smiling, smiling's my favorite!"

    :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the quick cute kid aversion from the snow. You and are are NOT twins when it comes to precipitation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!