Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Say what?

Yesterday, while we were on the phone when Steve was at home and I was at work, Steve handed Brigid the phone and told her to say hi mom-mom (Which is what she calls me for some reason. Not mom, not mommy, not mama.  Mom-mom. Whatever, I'll answer to just about anything these days.). And you know what?

She did!

And it was beyond adorable. Maybe we'll get to this whole talking thing after all...
 



I call this one 'Toddler in Motion.'
ZOOOOOOOOOM!

Onesie: Old Navy
Jeans: Gymboree

1 comment:

  1. She is SUCH a cutie. Her hair is so fun!

    She'll get to the talking thing. The ped isn't worried so you shouldn't be either. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!