Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Month That Was - October

I think, now that Brigid has passed the one-year mark, I'm going to transition from writing monthly letters to her on her birthday to writing monthly wrap-ups of the family as a whole.  Because you are all waiting on pins and needles to see what we've been up to over the past 30-ish days, aren't you?

Well, in October, we hung out in a cemetery.  We decorated for Halloween.  We found out (for the 2nd year in a row that nobody in our neighborhood likes us enough to give us free candy.  Brigid turned one!!  We went to the pumpkin patch, we went to the fair, we ate sandwiches (I think Brigid still has peanut butter in her hair from that one...which maybe says more than it should about my baby grooming abilities?).  Brigid kept growing, with the teeth and the walking and the whole milk and whatnot.

I spent waaay too much time playing Martha Stewart this month.  Steve spent waaay too much time building a black lit ghost and staining a skeleton for our front porch.  Brigid spent waaay too much time loving on the frog chair she got for her birthday.

October was awesome.  But November is the start of the Christmas season, according to my calendar.

November is going to be so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!